Justice, Oklahoma
Featured Not resolved
2.3

I have used Audible for 8 years, purchased 2 sets and with repairs spent around $8000.I have had two aides split in half and one with plastic that splintered to the point I could not longer wear it.

First something is wrong with a plastic that is made to insert in the ear if the plastic is so temperamental.

The sound is great but the value is just not there.I like my representative but I am looking for a new manufacturer with a better warranty.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of audibel hearing aids. Audibel needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned audibel hearing aids in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Audibel.

Had an Experience with Audibel?

Comments

LensCrafters -  Don't use your hard earned $$$ on them LensCrafters "They can make your glasses wrong and still not fix them. OUT THE GATE I noticed something on my lenses they assured me just clean it. Asked them for cleaner..." Read more ListenClear - Listen Clear Hearing Aid Free Trial Review ListenClear "Hello my name is Beatrice Grier Iam makes a complaint about the free trial and my mother money i want your to refund her back and also a overdraft fees..." Read more Eyebuydirect - Very disappointed Eyebuydirect "This happened to me recently. It just broke within two weeks and they charged me shipping. Then I got the new ones. They were the same pair. I was wiping..." Read more LensCrafters - Expensive pair of Coach glasses and they won't fix it. LensCrafters "I purchased an expensive pair of Coach frames with my prescription eyeglasses back in April 2016. The other day I went to put it on and it was loose. I..." Read more The Cover Guy -  Warranty  and poor quality The Cover Guy "I bought a cover from this company.After about 8 months of having it I noticed it started to have an intention on it .It called them and was told to..." Read more Spates The Florist And Garden Center - Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist And Garden Center "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more Pottery Barn - No one care once you received order Pottery Barn "I order logan office furniture set with two cabinets, two hutch and one desk in HEWN OAK finish. I received furniture and it is good quality but one cabinet has..." Read more