How I Learned to Work With My Audibel Hearing Aids

2 of 60 Audibel reviews

Update added by user Nov 13

I am a customer of Audibel in Port Richey, FL.I do not Twitter Audibel, nor do have any reason to seek them out on LinkedIn or any other social media, and therefore I have no idea why you request the above information which has no relevance to me or my experience with Audibel.

I am submitting my experience with them because Audibel has been very good to me and for me, and I think some of the negative comments on here may be because the customers do not always appreciate the extreme value and delicacy of the products they use. These hearing aids are extraordinary but relatively fragile instruments--wearing a micro-computer in your ears!! Yes, they are expensive, but what's it worth to be able to hear?! Priceless!

What's it worth for a paraplegic to have a $20,000 wheelchair?

I am a grateful consumer, and the Port Richey office has supported my product from thousands of miles away!And when I clean these tiny instruments, or put them in place or remove them from my ears, I treat them as if they have the value of very precious stones--because for me they do!

Original review posted by user Nov 11

I have been wearing top-of-the-line Audibel hearing aids for over five years, and have upgraded once during that time.I have gone from total unawareness that I had a hearing problem to near total reliance on my hearing aids both professionally and quality-of-life wise.

The sophisticated technology of these tiny little things is amazing, and when I don't have them in my ears, I am still shocked at how my world shrinks. I learned to respect my hearing aids and I now treat them with a care befitting precious gems. They are delicate, a challenge to get them to fit just right in your ear, and if, like me, you use reading glasses, when you remove your glasses from your ear, it is easy to dislodge your hearing aids. And they are so light that if they fall on the floor or sidewalk, you might never even know it.

The tiny white filters screw in and out, and you don't just pull or pry them out. When I clean them I pay attention to where I put them, how I handle them, and I give them the respect such a significant and delicate purchase demands. And I don't mind one bit because I simply can't imagine life without them. I am a writer and I interview a lot of people, and my hearing is critical to my success.

And I have found the Audibel office in Port Richey, under Erica's leadership to be patient, good teachers, and caring. I spend at least half of my time traveling and I am currently residing in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Recently I had an issue with one of my hearing aids and I could not have asked for better support than I received.

I am grateful for Erica and her team and I am grateful that I can hear.How do you put a price on that?

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Insurance Plans Acceptance

• What I liked
    • Customer training
    • Awesome product
    • I love audibel and the staff
    • Quality of the aids

Audibel Ric 312 Hearing Aids
Review category
Eye and Ear Care
review #953002 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Audibel? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
2 of 60 Audibel reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Audibel. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Audibel.
Filing a new complaint about
×