Audibel - Review about Hearing Aids from Justice, Oklahoma
I have used Audible for 8 years, purchased 2 sets and with repairs spent around $8000.I have had two aides split in half and one with plastic that splintered to the point I could not longer wear it.
First something is wrong with a plastic that is made to insert in the ear if the plastic is so temperamental.
The sound is great but the value is just not there.I like my representative but I am looking for a new manufacturer with a better warranty.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Hearing Aids
- Review category
- Eye and Ear Care
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was introduced to Quay Australia Sunglasses last year and absolutely loved the sunglasses I was gifted and after two weeks they broke. The hinge broke on the side and..."
- "I ordered a pair of rimless glasses from GlassesUSA with high hopes having read a fair amount of positive reviews. Most say they got them in time, had great quality,..."
- "I have owned my glasses for a little more than 3 months, only wear them at night after removing my contacts so very little use. My Milano Silver glasses..."
- "I purchased a 2015 Dutchman Voltage from Camping World in Las Vegas 1-10-2015. I was spending the winter in Needles RV Marina which is 90 miles from Las Vegas. When..."
- "I received a television with a cracked screen. It was clearly cracked from the factory. The box is in perfect condition as you can see from the picture...."
- "My husband has had this HORRIBLE device for 8 months now in his truck. It has caused problems almost the whole time it's been installed.He has a 2013 Ram Quad..."
- "We got the buy two Samsung phones, get a free 50" smart TV. We got the free TV within the 6-8 weeks, but when we got it, we pulled..."
- "Yesterday, I dropped my mother at the DFW Airport to take a flight on Etihad. From what I see, I find Etihad to be the most deceitful airline company ever...."
- "I have no idea who is running this business now, but I bought a stainless steel and gold Rolex Submariner from Tom at Ideal Watches in February, 2001. The customer..."