My husband bought a pair of hearing aids from Clearwater, Fl. He also spent the extra $200 for the charger.

Also, besides not hearing, he is legally blind. He was taken advantage of. I was with him all visits to the site. The charger doesn't hold a charge and the hearing aids don't work correctly.

They don't hold a charge. For the price he was charged, he could have bought 3 sets of hearing aids. The dealer got his money and now Wells Fargo is harassing us for money. I've asked them to send us an invoice, since we never received one.

I gave them the address where we are now, however we haven't received any satisfaction. We are now up in New York for the summer. Can a dealer up here help us without paying further?

Very disappointed customer. We will not pay for something, we are going to return.

Product or Service Mentioned: Audibel Hearing Aids.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Cost, Customer care.

Company wrote 0 private and 1 public responses to the review from Jul 15.

Comments

AudibelHearing
Audibel Verified Representative

Hello, Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are extremely sorry to hear about your experience.

We would like to learn more about the matter with you and see how we can make things right, please contact us for at (888) 251-9340 or email us at information@audibelhearing.com.

We look forward to addressing your concerns and ensuring that you are a satisfied customer. Sincerely, Audibel Hearing